Thursday, January 7, 2010

Anyone know any relatively cheap but awesome perfumes?

I am looking for a perfume that smells good but isn't too overpowering. I also want something relatively cheap (Under $30) but I want to hear about anything you think is good.





Uh... I'm a young adult so I guess nothing childish or anything my grandma would be into.Anyone know any relatively cheap but awesome perfumes?
I've always loved Skin Musk, even more than my designer perfumes.Anyone know any relatively cheap but awesome perfumes?
Well I would definitely say bath and body works. There's always some great smelling unique perfume perfect for you. They have tons of selection and to buy the perfume its $20 and the full sized one is $30 but really I think the body splash is the best deal because its $10.50 and its bigger than the other two and it smells the same to me. I hope this helps =]
alright a young adult im guessing around 15-20 or a bit older so i know it may seem ';childish'; but hollister and american eagle have some really nice scents. i use aeropostale's perfume it costs like 22 dollars for a big one and 12 for a smaller one its great its a really nice scent im 16 and my mom likes it. soo
I would suggest instead a nice body spray. They smell nice and are not out of your price range. Wal-Mart has a nice selection. Or if you must have a parfume they have ';mini'; bottles of popular parfumes sold at Wal-Mart. Either way you need to spray your scent on your wrists, neck, and behind your knees for the best smell. Those are ';heat'; points and cause they scent to travel to the rest of your body without being overpowering. Good luck!
My suggestions (I've tried all of them %26amp; loved them!):


-Mark Pure Eau de Toilette, $15 for 1.5 oz, @ www.meetmark.com


-Bath %26amp; Body Works® Signature Collection Eau de Toilette in Black Raspberry Vanilla, $26.50 for 2.5 oz, @ www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.j…
try checking bath and body works for their body sprays, most of their selections smells great. also victoria's secret. i got a victorias secret rush cologne for like 15bucks, it smells great. =)
Well im in the uk


and i recommend avon


today tomorrow and always perfumes


im 17 and i like them also ghost is a nice purfume : )
Chemist Warehouse, they have all the latest perfumes and there really good prices too!
victoria's secret has like a zillion different scents that all smell amazing :]
Rue 21

No comments:

Post a Comment