Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best soap to use to clean the vagina? I know there are some soaps that contain perfumes and?

chemicals that are not good to use and could cause yeast infection and bacterial vaginosis. I have bacterial vaginosis, and i get a lot of yeast infections so i need a soap that doesnt have harsh chemicals or any thing like that so i can help prevent it from happening again..I started using summers eve femenin soap but is that harmful or helpful to my vagina.. thank you and also are bubble baths harful??What is the best soap to use to clean the vagina? I know there are some soaps that contain perfumes and?
Bubble baths are fine as long as you don't soak in them too long as the perfumes in them can irritate your vagina. If you want to use a soap, then stick to something perfume/dye free for sensitive skin or the summers eve wash. And only clean the outer area of your vagina.What is the best soap to use to clean the vagina? I know there are some soaps that contain perfumes and?
You should go to a pharmacy and get a mild, unscented soap without any addons and coloring...you should also consider using water only, at least temporary - to restore your chemical balance.





BV and yeast infections are often caused by overdoing it with soaps and cleaning - and yes, if you are sensitive, bathing using certain scented baths can also cause more harm than good.
You should use Dove, but you shouldn't wash the inside just the outer areas. It's actually better to use just water because the vagina cleans itself. The inside doesn't have to be cleaned, just the outside. If you do use soap, some doctors say to use it very very lightly, or even none at all. I would try baby soap or like unscented dove.


Hope I helped!!


Good Luck!! :)
summers eve is fine





bubble baths are fine





anythign that you would find that says you can use on your vag should be good but smell it if the frangrance is so strong after you close the bottle you can still smell it than i wouldnt risk using it.
I have heard that too many baths can lead to infections of some sort...as for the soap...my radiologist recommended Dove bath soap for my vagina when I was suffering with radiation burns....
I've been told to not ever use soap on the vagina - but then I don't have bacterial stuff going on.. Try not wearing your underwear in the evening when you sleep. Give it some air.
summer's eve is fine. dove and olay are good too. my gyno told me to stay away from bubble baths, which really pissed me off, because i love them!
man's sperma will me your vagina clean and fresh.. hehhehe
My mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment