Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does anyone know any really nice perfumes for teen guys?

I'm looking for something not expensive, maybe something like the stuff they sell at hollister or pacsun.Does anyone know any really nice perfumes for teen guys?
idk about those that sounds a bit fruity. my boyfriend uses axe body spray and it smells a bit more mucho and sexy on the right guyDoes anyone know any really nice perfumes for teen guys?
Hopefully no teen guy will be wearing any kind of perfume. But a nice COLOGNE I like from Hollister is ';Jake'; or ';Fierce'; from A%26amp;F
its called cologne hun.
uuugh don't get cologne just get Axe body spray its cheap and it lasts and my bf werz it and it turns me on every time he wears it. cologne is like frikkin expensive and every time i smell cologne im reminded of my granpa hahaha
you can try curve cologne it smells amazing. you can also try aqua de gio that one also smells good my friend wears it a lot. it has a fresh scent to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment