Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where would I find really unusual perfumes in the UK/Europe?

Not designer perfumes or store brands. I mean kind of like the Body Shop's little bottles of perfume. Anyone know are there are companies out there making unusual little perfumes? In the UK or anywhere in Europe that will ship internationally.





Thanks!Where would I find really unusual perfumes in the UK/Europe?
There are fabulous perfumeries in Grasse which is situation in the outskirts of Nice, France. Try the following http://www.fragonard.com/





I visited it last Christmas and bought little perfumes for my family. There is also Molinard in the same area.Where would I find really unusual perfumes in the UK/Europe?
home craft/craft fairs and independent shops that sells candles, dream-catchers, crystals etc either sell it themselves or know who.

No comments:

Post a Comment