Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are good perfumes that smell really good?

Not too fruity, like a fresh natural scent. ThanksWhat are good perfumes that smell really good?
I use Chloe, and get compliments on it all the time. They don't really ask what perfume are you wearing but they just tell me I smell really nice.





I hear it's pretty hard to find in the US or Canada though.What are good perfumes that smell really good?
Fresh natural i would definatlyr recommend Light Blue Dolce %26amp; Gabbana, It smells great but its kinda expensive. One that smells really good too is Fresh%26amp;Clean by PINK you can find it at victoria secret i think you would like that one, only problem it doesnt last that long. Those are both really good fresh smells. But vanilla is really good too you can get it from Bath and Body Works, i love vanilla.





Best of luck!
I like Daisy by Marc Jacobs, I use it for school and get lots of compliments on it. Its fairly light however I know some people that are allergic to it, so you might want to make sure that you arent if you want to buy it.


I also like Light Blue by Dolce and Gabanna, its light and refreshing and its natural smelling, reminds me of chilling at the beach
CASUAL - Paul Sebastian


COOL WATER - Davidoff


D %26amp; G LIGHT BLUE - Dolce %26amp; Gabbana


DESIGN - Paul Sebastian


EUPHORIA - Calvin Klein


FENDI - Fendi


JESSICA MC CLINTOCK - Jessica McClintock


L鈥橝IR DU TEMPS - Nina Ricci


LOVELY SARAH JESSICA PARKER - Sarah Jessica Parker


MACKIE - Bob Mackie


NUDE - Bill Blass


OPIUM - Yves Saint Laurent


ROMANCE - Ralph Lauren


SUNG - Alfred Sung


White Diamonds - Elizabeth Taylor





those are my top ones
abercrombie.hollister.cool waters.lacoste ( touch in pink) . jlo glo ( the bottle is kind of qold ). aeropostale. dolce %26amp; qabanna . ed hardy ( little fruity but smells extremely qood ) . coach .ralph lauren.. these are some of the purfumes i have %26amp; wear %26amp; i always qet compliments bout them
I used this stuff in a vial, all it said was Burberry. It smelled heavenly, and everyone loved it. My father got it for me a long time ago, but he said it was pricey.
There is this one perfume that smells so natural the smell is called amlond mist so good. Its at target
I love Spellbound....
id say vera wang *princess* or gucci rush. both great =)
  • myspace bulletins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment