Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are some good perfumes for teens?

I use body sprays from bath and body works but as soon as i walk out the door it's like i never sprayed any. I want a perfume that will last all day and that is light and fruity, not floral or musky.What are some good perfumes for teens?
I like Ed Hardy's perfume!


It smells fresh and fruity, but not over-powering.


MAC's turquatic (for a kind of man smell, but can still be worn by girls)


Or MAC's pinkaura.


You can read their descriptions on maccosmetics.com





Ralph Lauren has nice scents too! (Like HOT!)





I would go to a mall or counter and tell them a description,


and they could help you a lot!





I also agree with Vera Wang's Princess.


It smells so nice and not at all over-powering.


It's sweet, flirty, young and some what fruity.








My top choice would be Princess.What are some good perfumes for teens?
That's because body spray are too light and they don't have a strong smell. If you want to smell nice, you perfumes. However, a lot of perfumes are really strong and they're usually florals , while body sprays are more fruity so I can understand why you use body sprays. I would recommend Brittany Spear's Curious or Fantasy Fragrance. Also, Juicy Couture have some really nice smelling perfunes. They're not exactly fruity though but they smell really nice because it's not too strong. Ralph Lauren has a tangerine smell which is really nice. Um, also maybe peach and vanilla scents by Victoria's secret. They have GREAT smelling, sweet perfumes!
ryder from Hco
Omg, I love dior addict 2. Its smells fresh, and slightly fruity, and when I wore it people always said i smelt amazing. It's a bit pricey, but so worth the price.
Vera Wang, Princess.





I fell in love with the tester. It's young, light, flirty, and very wearable.
victorias secret has good perfume
vera wang princess


OR;


viva la juicy :D
abercrombie or hollister
i really like MAC Pinkaura

No comments:

Post a Comment