Thursday, January 7, 2010

I own my own fashion label and want to launch a range of perfumes and colognes, who should i contact?

My label is called Webster %26amp; King and we are looking to launch range of fragrances but not to sure who can help?I own my own fashion label and want to launch a range of perfumes and colognes, who should i contact?
My friend had just open her perfume shop and according to her the products that she sells are from another company. She was browsing the web once and got herself on one website that offers perfumes. Here i got the link http://perfume-love.com hope it will help.I own my own fashion label and want to launch a range of perfumes and colognes, who should i contact?
Hey Webby_Fox, contact me, I may be able to help, sixoclockticket at googlemail.com Report Abuse

Try ringing princes trust. They advise you on differnet areas of your ideas i.e marketing and advertisinng. They also give you money to help you start up your business
118 118

No comments:

Post a Comment