Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does anyone know why some colognes and perfumes cause body odor?

My deodorant and anti-perspirants work on me without any problem but once I would start using certain colognes, example Johnsons products, my deo stops working and I'd start to stink. It takes at least one week since I'd stop using the cologne or perfume before my deo starts working again.Does anyone know why some colognes and perfumes cause body odor?
The ingredients in every perfume/cologne reacts different 2 everyones body and the chemicals ur body releases. So they kind u r using probly doesnt agree with ur bodies chemicals.Does anyone know why some colognes and perfumes cause body odor?
The stuff prob has a reaction to the deo.
I have been using fragrance for years and know alot of people who do, too....never heard of cologne making your deordorant stop working......are you putting the cologne under your arms?????? If you are...STOP! Cologne/fragrance only goes on your pulse points....wrists, behind your knees, on your collarbone area...
Yang; I have never heard of that, it may be that the cologne may be blocking out the aroma of the deo and you cant smell it, but I'm sure it still work even if you don't smell it
All perfumes and colognes have alcohol in them, to help them dry very fast. Sometimes, the alcohol doesnt react to the oils in your skin properly, making a strange odor. Some perfumes and colognes are like that, some arent.

No comments:

Post a Comment