Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are some amazing smelling perfumes and scents?

I am a perfume junkie i have tried hundreds of perfumes. I just want to know what your favorites are. Im only 14 so i like oung smelling perfumes. Ive tried every britney spears perfume and most clebrity perfumes and i really dont like any of those that much. Im looking for my signature scent and i was wondering if you could help me out. Like what do you were perfume/ body spray/ perfume oil that gets you tons of compliments?! thanks!!!What are some amazing smelling perfumes and scents?
bath and body works japanese cherry blossom and country apple (discontinued, but I think its coming back in the sale starting june 1st!!)What are some amazing smelling perfumes and scents?
Marc Jacobs daisy is AMAZING, Burberry Brit is really nice too.


one a cheaper note, victorias secret PINK line has some really nice body sprays
Clinique happy is wonderful as well as blue or daisy by marc jacobs. They're all very flirty and sweet. I also like J'adore Dior which is a little more sultry but great for a date... Trust me ;). Lol. Well hope that helps!
i love victorias secret love spell.
I like american eagle ';real'; for women. I'm 14 too. and i also like channel number 5 and dolce and gabbana.

No comments:

Post a Comment