Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are some really good smelling perfumes I could buy?

I actually like Paris Hiltons which surprised me. But what are some other ones that are sweet %26amp; kind of jasmine smelling? Open to all perfumes!!!! I dont know. I just like them...lol.What are some really good smelling perfumes I could buy?
I REALLY LOVE ';';HOLLYWOOD';'; BY FRED HAUMAN!!!!!


I GUARANTY YOU THAT YOU WILL LOVE IT JUST GIVE IT A TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1What are some really good smelling perfumes I could buy?
I love Vera Wang's original scent, also Happy from Clinique
lilu by pacsun [:
Iove the smell of clinique happy
Perfume is a matter of personal taste, depending on age and whether u want something that is light or more intense,each perfume on the market smells different on each person.
love paris hiltons perfume but hate her lol!!! hugo boss intense %26amp; gucci envy r gorgeous
-Lolita Lempicka (a playful, girly smell)


-Chanel's Allure (a great fall/winter scent)


-Clinique's Happy (sunny, bright. . . good for summer)
If you like jasmine, then you most likely prefer floral perfumes. Marc Jacobs perfume is one of my personal favorites and sounds like something you would like. Calvin Klien Eternity may also appeal to you. Michael Kors Island, Curious by Brittney Spears, Vera Wang Princess, Dior J'Adore (another favorite), Ralph by Ralph Lauren..any of these have a floral base and would probably be appealing to you.





Go to sephora.com and use their frangrance finder..you can pick which scent base you like (floral, clean, woody, or oriental) and they have perfumes catorgized by that.
Save some time and money and get a pet skunk. lol
JUICY COUTURE!!!!!!!!!!
egyptian musk (oil )
Juicy Coture is good, so is Clinique Happy, but I really like DKNY Be Delicious and Red Delicious.
roberto cavalli-the one in the tall skinny snake skin bottle.





I absolutely love it. It's the only womans perfume I like (I always wear sweet smelling mens cologne)
ummm i wear 鈾oolwater鈾?br>

it smells like the bomb lmao


no but for reals its a beautiful smell try jcpenney they have it there


and beyonce perfume also at jcpenney


hmmm


and theres this victorias secret perfume it smells nice too


i know i like paris hiltons perfumes too its weird for me cause i hate her blehhh and i have one of her purses too lmao


what its cute it says starlet on it and its pink and its fillled with cute stars


if you want to see it its available at jcpenney too lmao
the coach perfume yummm so goood!!!! ;)


malaia-hollister, smells just like the store :))) %26lt;3


goddess-kimora lee simmons


any ralph lauren they all smell ah-mazing!!!


curious


escada


envy-gucci


the bath and body works sprays all smell really good!


nollie-pacsun verry fruity smelling


chanel


princess-vera wang


light blue-dolce and gabanna


fresh pink jasmine-sephora


be delicious-dkny


one summer-calvin kleine


j'adore-dior


the marykate and ashley perfumes


with love





most of theses are found at sephora!!
D%26amp;G Light Blue
I like paris Hiltons perfume too! and I like the britney spears kind too!
pleasures by estee lauder and romance by ralph lauren
I always wear armani mania, the lotion, shower gel, and perfume. I also wear clinique Happy, Chanel 5, Este Lauder Pleasures, and this stuff from Jafra that is awesome and i cant think of the name but Jafra has lots of great stuff.
I LOVE Euphoria by Calvin Klein
euphoria i think its by calvin kline.





heck i dont know i think it smells pretty.





you can go to certain stores and they have samples.
victorias secret is the bomb!(:
hollisters perfume and this gardenia kind at bath and body works and that britnet spears stuff curious
Paris by YSL
I have this really good smelling perfume called 2hot by Britney spears Its white and hot pink And soft pink, orange and purple





Hope this helps,


kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment