Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are some good (cheap) perfumes/body sprays?

I don't smell very good and my best friend and I want something better.


Maybe something we could find close in a small town in Maine.


No Hollisters or things like that close by.What are some good (cheap) perfumes/body sprays?
bath and body works has cheap stuff





worst case scenario, wal-mart has some perfumeWhat are some good (cheap) perfumes/body sprays?
No Hollister, but what about Adidas? Umbro?


From a male point of view, when I'm strapped for cash and can't buy Armani or YSL, I buy ONE of the Adidas perfumes (all the others are stinky)
bath and body works %26amp; victoria's secret has some really good stuff . also sometimes you can find some nice (and really cheap) scents in drug stores .
VICTORIA SECRET!! you can also order it online ...love spell is my favorite and i get soo many compliments on the smell ..all the ladies at my work started ordering it. It's only $13.50 a bottle!
I like anything from The Body Shop. They are about $12-18 dollars each but they last quite long. Rougeberry is my favourite. You can also get a body shop card which takes 10% each of your purchases.
VICTORIAS SECRET has the best body sprays and their pretty cheap. Tons of different flavs! my fav is Forbbiden Fantasy but they stopped making it :-(( Appletiny smells really good though.
www.meetmark.com.





They perfumes are $15 and smell great! I like Instant Vacation. And DO NOT get Pure unless you want to smell like soap.
Vickys secret!
Aeropostal. It's like $12.


%26lt;3
Victoria secret, has the best and cheap body sprays!


plus they smell really good =]

No comments:

Post a Comment