Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it true that perfumes and oils that contain pheromones attract the opposite sex?

What are some perfumes that contain pheromones?Is it true that perfumes and oils that contain pheromones attract the opposite sex?
Yes, it's completely true. My husband is EXTRA attracted to me when I wear pheromones. I bought some pheromone perfume at a stand in the middle of a mall and then some more at a lingerie/passion party. Mary Kay had a perfume called My Tribute and let me tell you something, MEN FLOCKED AROUND ME LIKE HONEYBEES. %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Is it true that perfumes and oils that contain pheromones attract the opposite sex?
i never heard of it so i looked it up, OMG, i want some. :D
never heard of it. thats interesting though ill have to look at the bottle next time i buy some :)
no i think its stink
I've never heard of that

No comments:

Post a Comment