Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you know any good perfumes for a teenage girl?

I use body splash from bath and body works but it only lasts about one hour. I need something that at least lasts for a couple hours and smells great. Any suggestions?Do you know any good perfumes for a teenage girl?
I absolutely love perfume! Some of my favorites in my collection include, this new perfume called 'Nina Ricci', it smells a bit like apples, it smells fresh and lasts awhile. You can find it in places such as Macy's and Dillard's, in the mall. It is a bit expensive, but worth the money.





'American eagle real', you find it in the store American Eagle, it has a great sent.





The body spray called 'Magnolia blossom body splash', is also a great sent and it comes in a big bottle and I found that this body splash, lasts longer than any other one I got. If it doesn't last, try carrying a smaller bottle in your purse.


鈾?ChelseaDo you know any good perfumes for a teenage girl?
My niece uses Raven by Raven Somone it smells really good and lasts!
Chanel ';Chance';. It's fresh with a bit of a bite to it. My 16 year old niece loves it! If you go to the Chanel counter at Saks, they will happily give you a sample. I think a person has to live with a scent for a few days before deciding if it's right for them.


Also Philosophy's ';Amazing Grace';. It has a clean soap and water scent. They make a body lotion that I use after every shower and the scent lasts all day without being overpowering.


Hope this helps.
Polo Rocks


by Ralph Lauren
Vera Wang Princess is a really nice smelling perfume for teenagers. Hope this helps!
i love using princess by vera wang it is pricey but it lasts long and smells good!!!! the website below shows the perfume and where to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment