Monday, December 28, 2009

What are great smelling women perfumes?

I am 19 and I am looking for a new perfume What are great smelling women perfumes?
my signature:





Miss Dior Cherie (smells AMAZING--everyone always compliments :])





my second choice:





DKNY red delicious :)





keep in mind though, that due to your body composition, different scents smell different on different people. Miss dior cherie smells great on me but terrible on my mom (she smelled it on me and loved it but when she put it on it smelled so sick!)





idk where you're from but sephora is pretty much everywhere-they usually will give you samples of a couple perfumes so you can take them home and decide which ones you like before buying a whole bottle and realizing you dont like it.





good luck! it's hard looking for a perfume! What are great smelling women perfumes?
Try one of them:


Dior Midnight Poison 鈥?the name and the scent are simply amazing. I love when my wife wears it. It is very sexy and sophisticated scent. Also Davidoff Cool Water is very nice buy more common than Midnight Poison. Another good perfume is Burberry Brit and Armani Mania Femme.





Martin
I've tried many but always go back to my favorite......Estee Lauder Beautiful. :) Guys seem to agree ;-) I also like Estee Lauder Pleasures Delight and Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Banane. Victoria's Secret's new one, ';ohh la la'; is nice too, and the package is so cute!





White Shoulders is nice for older ladies, though! :)
juicy viva la vida is lovely nad very fresh with just the right amount of flowers its the best out there!!











dolce and gabbana light blue is very nice to


AND








abercrombie








or burberry beat it rox!





go to sephora and there r tons 2 chose from!! u can test out any1 u want.


have fun!
Pairs Hilton perfume i do not know the name but it from Walgreen's its a packet that includes her perfume,body loation, and bath gel. it smells really good. oh i got it for 20 dollers.


i found a picture on google of it but mine didnt come with the extra little bottel.


http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s251/mahadhirs/DSC03506.jpg


hope i helped
I use this and I LOVE IT plus is a beautiful bottle


:)


http://www.verawangonweddings.com/shop/P鈥?/a>
Diesel plus plus great for daytime


Paco Rabanne Black xs, Intimately Beckham or Gucci Rush for nightime.





I have had a LOT of perfumes but these are the ones that people have commented on the most.
D%26amp;G Light Blue


DKNY Be Delicious


Lacoste Touch of Pink


The MAC perfume with the turquoise lid


D%26amp;G The One


Issey Miyake L'eu D'Issey



I like Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana, but it's more of a summer fragrance in my opinion. Demeter Fragrance Library has some really interesting scents. You could check them out...


http://www.demeterfragrance.com/
calvin clyne





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmcvCjrLXnJ8OhCxdGFlNjzsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081206163009AAYQR8U
My all time favorite is still emporio armani. Get compliments all the time. calvin klein euphoria is #2.
Coco Chanel


Chanel number 5


Harajuku Girls


Any perfume that smells like Lavander
The Euphoria smells really good and so does Jessica Simpson's new fragrance.
the paris hilton one is amazing ive gotten many compliments from girls AND guys!
clinique happy :)
Viva La Juicy
Happy Hearts.
chanel :)
princess by vera wang
i really love the fruit smells on girls its so sexy lol :P
Kimmie wears White Shoulders....... ooooh...............

No comments:

Post a Comment