Monday, December 28, 2009

What are some of the best sweet, floral and fruity perfumes?

What are some of the best sweet smelling perfumes? What do you think of Fantasy or Princess by Vera Wang?


What are some of the best fruity smelling perfumes? How does Paris by Paris Hilton smell to you?


What are some of the best floral fragrances?





I like Fantasy the most because I smell sweet like Cotton Candy and it is strong.


If anyone can answer I thank you.


P.S. Try to name perfumes that are not too expensive since I am limited on cash! I do not spend over 60 bucks.What are some of the best sweet, floral and fruity perfumes?
try blossoming romance spray from victoria's secret (the light pink one with the flower). i think it might be exactly what you are looking for. it's like a cotton candy/flowery scent but a bit more flirty than b%26amp;bw's sweet pea, if you know what i'm talking about. and, i think it's %26lt;$10 for a huge bottle! i got 3 after smelling it, lolWhat are some of the best sweet, floral and fruity perfumes?
I had to answer this because when I saw fruity %26amp; floral that described this fragrance to a T. Celine Dion's *new* Spring In Paris, priced at only $28. This Celine fragrance is an exclusive available only through AVON products. Usually fragrances are not my forte (skin care is) but this is EXACTLY what you are looking for, I guarantee it, and...it is IN your budget completely. :)
I use fantasy and i love it i dont use it every day though other wise you get sick of the strong smell and only use like one squirt of it!
Cotton candy perfumes, chocolate flavored perfumes...........get them at bath and body works
Have you tried the new Brittiny Spears? its Midnight Fantasy and it smells just like sweet blueberries..very nice, i agree with the Princess, it is a good one, Paris Hiltons new one.. Heiress..is VERY fruity and sweet and the price is around the same as the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment