Monday, December 28, 2009

Perfumes...?

Hey.


I like the D%26amp;G ''The One'' perfume and Lacoste ''Miracle'' perfume.


Do you know anything that smells or resembles these perfumes. Nothing strong, but candy/fruity like smell. :) thanks.Perfumes...?
You might like Vera Wang's Princess. I have the regular Vera Wang spray, though it might be too floral for you. Princess is very feminine (in a youthful way) and on the sweet side.Perfumes...?
I like Chanel 19. I love chanel perfumes. I love to wear it when i'm going out in the evening. check this out. u might like.


http://www.perfumewaves.com/perfume_categories/top_womens_perfumes.htm Report Abuse

oh you know what perfume i love...';Live'; by J-Lo it is like fruity and flirty and smells so good i get so many compliments on how good i smell when i wear it. yummy
Try secret body mist. You can get it in peach flavour which is kinda fruity... Right now i have a mist called ';So...? Kiss me.'; and they smell so gooood!!! They also have ';So..? Desierable'; and ';So...? Wild'; and some other ones too. If you like the smell of the D%26amp;G and Lacoste perfume then buy them, I'm sure they smell awesome!
i love Stella McCartney's Stella. it has a sweet %26amp; subtle smell; sample it sometime.


%26amp; most def. not coco chanel; too strong.
coco channel

No comments:

Post a Comment