Thursday, December 24, 2009

What are some good smelling perfumes right now?

Okay so, I went to Macy's and J.C. Penny's at the mall


%26amp; all the perfumes were strong


%26amp; smelled like old people:((








I own Fantasy now but I lost the spray cap.


I used to have Curious%26amp;Golden Goddess.


Apparently, I go for the ';hoochie'; perfumes :D





Is there anything out there right now that actually smells like people wear it?What are some good smelling perfumes right now?
Well what kind of perfume you should wear depends on your age and personality. But I take it your young because you don't like old lady perfume. I love the ones that you mentioned so I can probably help you with this one. Try any of the hararjuku girls fragrances from Gwen Stefani. They are amazing. Also check out ';Chance'; by Coco Chanel, it's a really good scent that doesn't smell ';hoochie'; and definitely isn't old lady-ish. Also if you think it's too strong, there are 2 types of it. Regular and l'eau light, which is a lighter version. Hope this helped!What are some good smelling perfumes right now?
check out envy me by Gucci!!! I looove iiit, and its not strong at all! Report Abuse

Hi my new favorite scent is the new Aerie by American Eagle perfume!! It smells amazing and comes in such a cute bottle. The fragrance also comes in a mini spray, lotion and a shimmer wand!!





http://www.ae.com/aerie/browse/product.j鈥?/a>





Hope this helps =)
i love fantasy! it's not a hoochie perfume haha.





betsy johnson smells really good.


so does burberry brit


%26amp; also vera wang princess.





those are all fairly young smelling too. not like a little kid but like 14-25.
i hateee perfumee;


, yuu should just tryy body sprayy


likee bathh and bodyy workss or avonn.


theyy smell likee normall peoplee not old ladyss.
Midnight Fantasy, I always smell good.
THE NEW CHRISTINA AGULERA perfume!


itsssssssss really good.
PINK from Victoria's Secret.
chanel o5


cashmere


escada pacific paradise
ralph rocks is the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment