Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where can I buy really good imitation perfumes or perfume oils? Be it, online or a retail store?

I really like Burberry eau de toilette, Its a cream colored box and a roundish bottle. I also like Nude by Bill Blass, New West by Aramis, Donna Karen..... I used to buy perfume oils from the mall kiosks, no luck anymore.Where can I buy really good imitation perfumes or perfume oils? Be it, online or a retail store?
i just found a web site it was called www.shoptoou.com i found they had great range and all good price.Where can I buy really good imitation perfumes or perfume oils? Be it, online or a retail store?
WWW.PERFUMESS.COM


FREE SHIPPING Report Abuse

http://myworld.ebay.com/auntiescloset7682





I buy all my perfume from Auntie on ebay Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment