Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does anybody know where I can buy branded perfumes online in UK for lower prices?

I am looking for Christmas presents for few members of my family who love when I send them little perfumes and other cosmetics. Where can I get them for price a bit lower than in high street shops?Does anybody know where I can buy branded perfumes online in UK for lower prices?
Try this one:





http://www.halfpriceperfumes.co.uk/





I've bought fragrances from this website before and can recommend them. They're very straight-forward and easy to deal with; good delivery times too!Does anybody know where I can buy branded perfumes online in UK for lower prices?
try the perfume shop...just google it
Try these two. They're pretty cheap and the postage doesn't cost much either:


www.cheapsmells.com


www.fragrancedirect.co.uk


Hope you find what you'r looking for.
http://www.theperfumeshop.com/main/index鈥?/a>
boots are doing half price fragrances just now
Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment