Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I keep my opened bottle of expensive perfumes in a good quality?

I have a collection of expensive perfumes ( 12-15 bottles). I don't use them that often though. Mostly they all I opened just to try but someone said that I was not suppose to open them If I do not use them more often because they wont be in a good quality in terms of smell. Is it true that once you opened a bottle of perfumes you have to use it? If I don't How can I keep them in a good quality?How can I keep my opened bottle of expensive perfumes in a good quality?
it will lose some of its smell... so later when you have more don't open them if you don't wear perfume that much but for now its fine


hope this helps How can I keep my opened bottle of expensive perfumes in a good quality?
No thats not true, you can have them open and it wont change the smell, just make sure you keep them in a place thats cool enough so that it doesnt affect the product.
Keep them out of direct sunlight, and keep them cool. I keep mine in a drawer.
Keep them in cool and in a dark cupboard. Perfume can last forever. I still have a bottle of Red by E. Arden that is 18 years old and still smell exactly the same..

No comments:

Post a Comment