Thursday, December 24, 2009

What do the twilight perfumes smell like?

ya know theres a perfume called twilight and theres one called jacob black i heard? are there any other perfumes twilight related? what do THEY ssmell like? im curious.What do the twilight perfumes smell like?
I just smelled the Twilight one today, don't think there is a Jacob Black one (God, how I wish there were...Team Jacob...can you tell? lol) But the Twilight perfume comes in the shape of an apple and is bright red, it smells kind of fruity but sweet at the same time, maybe like guava and honey, but it was really nice, I bought some for my fag hag lolWhat do the twilight perfumes smell like?
no way! thats so cool





well i bet they smell like bella does, or maybe how edward smells, so it probably has a sweet scent





';Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't apreciate the bouquet,'; he whispered. ';You have a very floral smell, like lavender... or freesia,'; he noted. ';It's mouthwatering.'; twilight edward quote
Twilight smells like Blood


and Jacob Black smells like animal piss
O.M. G~ seriously there are??? Sweet! I want one!
Oh great, now Im going to be dreaming about smelling like a Cullen all day...








TEAM JACKSPER!
Had no idea they made such a thing. Where are they found?

No comments:

Post a Comment