Monday, December 28, 2009

What are your all time favorite perfumes?

List as many as you can and tell me what they smell like?! Thanks!What are your all time favorite perfumes?
Juicy Couture's Viva la Juicy :D


and Cherry Blossom from Bath and Body WorksWhat are your all time favorite perfumes?
Hollister-Malaia and Hollister-So Cal and also Pink-by Victorias Secret.Warm Vanilla Sugar-Bath%26amp;Body Works. P.S. I Love You-Bath%26amp;Body Works
calvin klein euphoria: flowery, kinda sweet, sexy


jessica simpson fancy love: flowery, kinda sophisticated, sexy


marc jacobs daisy: flowery, sweet
malaia from hollister


this one for girls from abercrombie %26amp; fitch (not sure of the name)


romantic wish from victorias secret


ralph lauren ';HOT'; (in the purple bottle)


and this rimmel kind i used to have..
my favorite by far is ralph lauren hot. youd love it
I like Mark perfumes. I'm an Avon representative and I get to try all kinds of new perfume often. I realy like Lauren Conrad's new Sophistique. You can get it in the new Mark magolog thats out now. I also love the Today, Tommorow and Always line that Avon offers. I wear all of them. Not at the same time though. LOL :o) If you have any questions about any of them please let me know I'de be happy to send you a sample of one.
Japanese Cherry Blossom


Cherry Blossom


Lavender Vanilla


Black Rasberry Vanilla


Country Apple


Sun-Kissed Rasberry
Daisy by Marc Jacobs - it smells clean and floral to me; not overpowering like a lot of florals





Lacoste Pour Femme - my go to classic; soft, crisp, and slightly musky





RALPH by Ralph Lauren - Cool and refreshing





Love At First Glow by JLo - very girly smelling; I like to wear this one when I go out at night





Sakura Solid Perfume by LUSH - I wear this one everyday; it smells like mimosa blossoms
Jet Femme: Fruity base


http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?s鈥?/a>





Beyond Paradise: Orchid Floral base


http://www.esteelauder.com/product/spp.t鈥?/a>





Night Magic: Light Musk with Amber notes


http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?s鈥?/a>
I pretty much like floral scents.





Princess by Vera Wang. Light, Floral, Girly





Daisy by Marc. Fresh %26amp; Floral





Sometimes I like oriental





G by Harajuku Lovers. It's like oriental and tropical. It has some coconut.
the juicy couture two.


the Original is my personal favorite though.


it smells like sweet in a way? its hard to describe but its gorgeous!
Roses, Roses by AVON (smell like...roses!)


Jande' by JAFRA (smells like ';SSLLUURRPP, give me more!';)
My all time favourite signature scent is covet by sarah jessica parker


it's really like flowery and like a pretty and light scent which i love exotic flowers





Ralph Lauren- notorious


that ones mainly like blackcurrant and vanilla, with a bit of muskiness to it





giorgio armani- code


orangey and ginger





diesel- fuel for life unlimited


fruity and spicy





Christina Aguilera


an exotic fuit one with a tangerine and blackcurrant





Ghost- sweetheart


Quite strong, oriental flower





Paco Rabanne- Black xs


I personally found this quite sickly sweet, but its very fruity





calvin klein- Ckin2u for her


the main think i smelt was pink grapefruit and again it's quite a light one





Givenchy- absolultely irresistible givenchy


floral yet woody





hugo boss- femme


another light daytime perfume thats quite woody and musky (very nice)





but perfumes can smell different on peoples skin so, find a few you like the sound of and then try them out





My parents gave me a box that had a load of samples of fragrances in them and then a voucher which you could get one of them with so you can try them all out and see your favourite





they got it from the perfume shop and it's called the vivabox





i loved it :)
heyy!!! I really like french vanilla smells or like fruit smell :)) yummy





ok





my hollister french vanilla


my bath and body works mango mandarin


my sister american girl (lol) perfume it has a strange but good smell :)


and my christmas purfume. it is from bath and body works and its peperment :) yumm
Kira, you can get it at Pacsun, and it comes in three different scents.
Gosh, i have soooooo many. . .but if i had to choose one it would be


Male - Armani Black Code


Female - Armani Code





^^ xxx take care
aerie fine fragrance. It's a clean, fresh, and feminine scent.
ANNA SUI - FLIGHT OF FANCY
ANYTHING, from Bath and Body
Loves Baby Soft


clinique happy


Paris Hilton can can [even though i dont like her AT ALL]


Ana Sui Bishop Hearts


Harajuku Lovers Angel


and Gwen Stefani L [LAMB]
Anais Anais ... my mom wore that ever since i was like 3, so I basically associate it with her and i love it :) i just think ';it smells like mom';





Chanel - Chance (Eau De Fraiche) - Smells great, not strong at all, but not very sweet.





Baby Phat - Golden Goddess - Smells sweet and girly
Sweat Pea from Bath %26amp;Body Works!

No comments:

Post a Comment