Thursday, December 24, 2009

How many perfumes bottles I can take from france to india with me in flight without facing problem of custum?

I am a student studying in France, Now I am returning back to my home in India. I want to take perfumes with me as gifts . So I want to know how many perfume bottles I can take with me in the flight? reply as soon as possible.Thanks in advance.


And suggest me some more things as a gift which can be taken to India.How many perfumes bottles I can take from france to india with me in flight without facing problem of custum?
5 perfume bottles . bring a non stick cook ware to yur mom


which is not available in india while cooking in that always she will remember u and ur france trip





yatra your travel partner


www.freewebs.com/cricketsinfoHow many perfumes bottles I can take from france to india with me in flight without facing problem of custum?
Asa per Indian Custom rules Personal and household effects are treated as baggage and can be imported freely without any restriction as to the value of the goods. However they should be imported in reasonable quantities. Goods in commercial quantities may be allowed to be imported as baggage based on the merits of the case.





Please check the follow9ing link for more details:





http://www.thokalath.com/baggage/indian_鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment