Monday, December 28, 2009

How I can make the perfumes I wear smell and last on me?

OK I love perfumes but for some reason they dont ever really stand out on me. I am very clean i shower daily and ive even tried spraying it on pulse points but nothing...Is there anyone who can give me a little help?How I can make the perfumes I wear smell and last on me?
ok when you get out of the shower, dry of with a towel, but not completely, make sure you still have *some water on your body, then spray some perfume or body spray on your body then dry off completely. i think that lasts a little longer then when you just spray perfume on your clothes/pulse points/etc.How I can make the perfumes I wear smell and last on me?
Put on some Vaseline before and it should last longer.
I heard spraying perfume in hair keeps it in longer. spray it on clothes, and always apply unscented lotion before perfume, because the perfume will evaporate less quickly on moisturized skin. And perfume always lasts longer in the summer. And make sure you apply perfume on the ankles and backs of knees, since these are pulse points that are often missed, but the best place to apply perfume because scent travels upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment