Thursday, December 24, 2009

What are some good perfumes for a 21 year old?

I'm trying to find a new perfume to wear. I usually wear ';pink'; from victoria secret. I heard that juicy couture is good but I'm not sure what else would be. Any suggestions?What are some good perfumes for a 21 year old?
There are sooo many fragrances out there. You need to go to the store and try it on your skin. Let it settle for a while. Everyone's body chemistry is different and will give off a different scent.





I would try Abercrombie 8. It is super soft, clean and feminine! I LOVE IT! What are some good perfumes for a 21 year old?
I normally wear Lacoste Touch of Pink but I have recently fallen in love with Ghost Sweetheart. I think it smells lovely and it's not too expensive if you shop around.
vera wang-princess its really Beautiful. x

No comments:

Post a Comment