Monday, December 28, 2009

Perfumes..?

Hi, i need a new scent, something fruity but sweet and just nice really, any suggestions?Perfumes..?
Dream of Pink by LacostePerfumes..?
Coleen x


Missoni Aqua


Marc Jacobs Daisy


Showtime by Kylie Minouge


M By Mariah Carey


Be Delicious By DKNY


Sui Wishes By Anna Sui


Princess By Vera Wang


Touch of Pink By Lacoste





All of the above are really floral, feminine fragrances perfect for summer! You can buy any of them from stores such as Boots, The Perfume Shop, Debenhams, ect.


I hope you find one that suits you! x
mix: http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/invt/35126%26amp;鈥?/a> with: http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/invt/48972%26amp;鈥?/a> for the perfect sweet summer scent
Juicy Couture! It's the PERFECT combination, and it's my favorite perfume! It smells SO damn good! ^_^





And I would know because I'm a perfume addict, I have about 12 designer perfumes.
Paris hiltons perfumes are gawjusss I love them also try anne sui she has gawjuss perfumes too !!
Anything by Vera Wang is nice. Also, all of the Paris Hilton range is lovely, believe it or not.
Depending on what your currently wearing. I would say try Moschino I love love. I got a free sample and I just adore it. It's sweet but not too sweet.
Escada is good.


Britney spears - Fantasy.


DNKY red apple.


CK - N2U
fabulosity by kimora


pink sugar by aquolina
paris hilton perfumes!
DKNY greenapple and touch of pink by lacoste are really nice
DKNY Be delicious the green apple one is fruity n sweet i love it
I like DKNY red.

No comments:

Post a Comment