Thursday, December 24, 2009

What are some nice everyday perfumes that I can wear?

I am a 17 year ols girl and am looking for a signature scent.


I want something light and soft for every day, nothing heavy or musky.





I live in Australia so please dont suggest victorias secret or bath n body works


Thanks!What are some nice everyday perfumes that I can wear?
I suggest Red Jeans by Versace - Sweet, nice smell (:What are some nice everyday perfumes that I can wear?
Tommygirl by Tommy Hilfiger


Burberry Brit by Burberry (I like this a lot)


White Musk by Body Shop - but a lot of people use this


Britney Spears ones are all right but they are quite sweet smelling.





Take time to test out and try out what you like. A lot depends on what you like. :) have fun!



Fantacy by Brittney Spears, it is vanilla, cherry, orchid mix. i wear this and get comments everyday, it's amazing!!!
TRY USiNG DiFFERENT COMBiNATiON OF PERFUMES AND TRUST ME NO BODY WOULD EVER KNOW WHAT PERFUME YOU USE IT WiLL KEEP YOU SMELLiNG GREAT BELEiVE ME X
Tommy, Curious by britney spears, babyphat. Paris hilton.
chanche by chanel the green one is the lighter but i prefer the pink one...i think is one of the best perfume around...try it
Curve by Liz Claiborne is nice.
chloe
  • myspace bulletins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment