Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you like the brand Victoria Secret Pink and their perfumes?

What do you like about it or whats one thing you don't like about the brand?Do you like the brand Victoria Secret Pink and their perfumes?
I don't have the perfume, and i don't really remember what it smells like ...lol.. but I think it was fresh and girly, not too heavy either.





I really like PINK. The clearance stuff is pretty good- I can get dresses for under $15.00 which is great because I use my own money at malls. Also, it's a cute store, and it's well lit so you can actually see the tags and clothes unlike hollister and abercrombie.





I don't like that you have to go into Victoria's Secret to buy stuff because the lines are long since there's two stores and only a few registers. If there was a register in PINK, that'd be nice.Do you like the brand Victoria Secret Pink and their perfumes?
Yes I like it because the smell of the perfume is really good. Also when your self esteem is low and you walk in the store you feel all girl and happy. One bad thing is that some of the quality is cheap and wears bad. But overall I love it!
I haven't smelled the perfume. I don't really like the clothes. They have no style whatsoever. Sweatpants that say pink on the butt? I'll pass. And I wish girls would stop wearing it to school. It's leisure wear. Meaning around the house.
yes i love it!!


http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay%26amp;origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp%26amp;event=display%26amp;prnbr=CJ-235039%26amp;page=1%26amp;cgname=OSPNKBIKZZZ%26amp;rfnbr=5945





they have really cute bathing suits 2!
I like the Victoria's Secret perfumes. I feel like they are usually pretty exotic or sensual. I wear them when I want something different.
I haven't tried their perfumes. I have seen them but never tried them. Their clothes are so cute. I love them! They also have great bras and underwear in every size.
love spell and PINK!!
love spell....mmmmmmmmm....
romantic wish smells good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment