Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do you recycle old perfumes bottles with liquid in them?

Basically I am asking how I can recycle a perfume bottle that still has some of the perfume in it. My wish is to do it in an environmentally save method. All my new perfumes are environmentally friendly.How do you recycle old perfumes bottles with liquid in them?
Drink it. It will give you a buzz and make your farts smell nice all at the same time. Or you could Ohh I don't know......pour it out?





What is it made out of that you cannot pour it out? Does it contain lead our petroleum distillates? Maybe it glows in the dark? Is it radioactive? Did you kill that spy with your toxic perfume? You did didn't you? You nasty spy killer. Just kidding.





Why don't you pour it in the tank of a very large SUV. Most perfumes use an alcohol base. It is soluble in gasoline. Should not be a problem. I only suggested the SUV because I assume that you don't drive since you are all environmentally friendly and what not.How do you recycle old perfumes bottles with liquid in them?
take the top off and pour it out!
why do u cares more on environmental....

No comments:

Post a Comment