Thursday, December 24, 2009

Will someone suggest some designer perfumes for me to buy?

I want to look into buying a designer perfume but there are so many out there that I don't know where to start looking. Could I get some suggestions of your favorites? Right now I wear Marc Jacobs' Daisy and I love it and I also like Lancome's Hypnose. I don't like heavy, musky perfumes like Poison and Opium. Thanks!Will someone suggest some designer perfumes for me to buy?
I like Burberry touch for women, Versace Crystal Noir, Emporio Armani Diamonds, and Flower by Kenzo (powdery and sweet). If you like lighter fragrances, try Mediterranean by Elizabeth Arden.Will someone suggest some designer perfumes for me to buy?
Hi Marigold,


You can find many designer fragrances like Burberry, Hugo Boss, Dior, Calvin Klein and many more if you browse http://www.kentessa.com/perfumes.php. They offer free shipping in Dubai, UAE. Report Abuse

Burberry Brit is the best. It is very unique, but when it is on, it takes to peoples hormones and smells heavenly!
Jennifer Lopez Deseo. Its new and its always seems like she steps it up and gets better. Its a refreshing scent and it stays on all day. Its sweet, but luscious and its got great changes to the smell, when first sprayed its fresh, and then when it settles its sweet. Definately a mix of everyday and fancy days!
You will love Indecence by Givenchy sold at Macy*s!
The new ck in2u is really nice you should really try it
burberry brit is georgeous... nice and light, very distinctive but not overpowering x
try the first one on this page: philosophy amazing grace. I also like clinique happy that is the second link
Lacoste, ghost and escada
burberrys new one is called Beat x which is gorgeous or diesel fuel for life xx
i love designer perfumes!





my favorites include, vera wang ';princess'; and the new juicy one, i forget its name! all of dior perfume smells really good too!





good luck!





i suggest going to sephora. they have a large variety of perfume and helpful sales people!
get something you like not something that is designer. no sense in being a label whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment