Monday, December 28, 2009

Perfumes...................?

do u love perfumes? if yes then pls tell ur faves...........my faves are babydoll by YSL, Davidoff Cool Water woman, Euphoria from calvin klien and Armani Code, Curious by Britney Speares and finally With Love Hilarry Duff. what are yours?Perfumes...................?
oooooooh i have a perfume obsession !! recently ive been using ofcourse my all time favorite cenima YSL ... and the other ones i use ( i LOVE also )





- babydoll YSL


- sunset heat ESCADA


-cassis rose THE BODY SHOP


- peach body mist THE BODY SHOP





of course i choose my perfume depending on my mood and the occasion :)


another perfume i love but dont use anymore is wish by chopard....mmmmmmPerfumes...................?
I love Light Blue by Dolce %26amp; Gabbana. I can't get enough of it. Also, Miss Dior Cherie by Dior.
I like the paris hilton collections, sarah jessica parker lovely, and the JLO collections
Clinque ';Happy Heart';





I get many compliments on this one!
';Romance'; by Ralph Lauren is the absolute best!
britney's in control
My best perfume is Britney Spears Curious its gorgeous!!
OMG! I am ALL ABOUT cologne's and perfumes! Here's my picks:





For him: Black by Kenneth Cole





For her: Heavenly by Victoria's Secret





I think that these two colognes are probably the best smelling out there on the market today!
  • myspace bulletins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment