Thursday, December 24, 2009

What perfumes smell like lavender and vanilla?

Just curious... what perfumes contain lavender and vanilla notes? If you know the exact name that would be great.What perfumes smell like lavender and vanilla?
If you're in the states, Bath %26amp; Body Works has an aromatherapy collection that has lavender %26amp; vanilla





www.bathandbodyworks.comWhat perfumes smell like lavender and vanilla?
Gap body eau de toilette in ';lavender tea';, smells just like lavender and vanilla. It has both in it and a light tea note in the beginning which makes it fresher, then it settles into a lavender vanilla smell. It smells amazing and is so comforting, it's just strong enough. I got mine on sale at TJ maxx for $15, but they sell for $28 at the mall.
Well it's not a perfume, but I have a lavander vanilla body spray and it's called body fantasies. I got it at walmart for $2.99, but they have it at target too. Btw it's not one of those really bad brands, I mean obviously it's not a real perfume but it's a reputable body spray brand and i've never gotten any allergic reactions to it.
I have almost everything in vanilla haha I have lavender vanilla perfume its alright I'm more partial to the cherry vanilla





http://www.beautyboutique.com/cgi-bin/be鈥?/a>
One of my favourites is ';Cherry Vanilla';..it smells FANTASTIC!





http://www.vanillacollection.com/cherry.鈥?/a>
zero
I KNOW...





at TRADER JOE...THEIR HAND SOAP THATS LAVENDER AND CAMOMILLE.....IT SMELL DEVINE!!!
pleasure, thats what its called. they seel it at the bay, its in a pink body with fantsy writing
  • myspace bulletins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment