Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it a good idea to change perfumes according to occasion/season?

I keep hearing about women changing their perfume in summer/winter or if they are going on a date/everyday wear. I was told that you should use only one scent to avoid confusion and establish a 'signature scent' for yourself. Is this true?Is it a good idea to change perfumes according to occasion/season?
I love perfume and have lots. I usually wear a heavier fragrance in the winter and something lighter in the summer. It also is about how I feel that day or what I am wearing. I have one fragance I only wear for parties or going out. It is my signature because that is what most people associate with me. During the day, they just say I always smell good.Is it a good idea to change perfumes according to occasion/season?
I do !


Lol but not because of season.


whatever i'm wearing is when i change perfumes.


When i'm going somewhere fancy and like nice i wear perfume like a classy type of smell.


When im just goin gout on a regular basis i just wear body spray.
i mean don't TOTALLY over do the oneperfume, but wear it for a while and then every once in a while change it and eventaully transfer to that one! ;)
I do not like heavy spicy perfume in the summer, I wear those in the winter. But lately I also have been sticking to one fragrance because I get a lot of compliments.
Yeah, it's written in stone somewhere and everyone must follow it for it is scientifically proven and the only socially acceptable way.





Get a life.
Yes very true..in the summer you want soft splashes or very light fragrances...in the winter you want warmth..nothing too harsh but a little stronger..





I don't know about a signature scent..I think we generally have one already..

No comments:

Post a Comment