Thursday, December 24, 2009

My daughter has eczema. What is a good moist soap that has no perfumes?

I need to know is ivory soap good. I tried ivory and dove, both are ok. Any other suggestions?My daughter has eczema. What is a good moist soap that has no perfumes?
cetaphil


its very, very gentle.


hope i helped!My daughter has eczema. What is a good moist soap that has no perfumes?
My dermatologists recommends Cetaphil. I just found it ok.





My personal favorite is the original Noxema. I realize many people probably don't like it, but to me it feels very soothing and cool. I thought the menthol (or eucalyptus) in it might burn but it doesn't. And it is not too drying. It softens and moisturizes. I did use the original in the blue jar, but recently I got the Noxema in the blue pump bottle. It is more of a lotion and contains more moisturizers and I really like it.
My daughter has eczema too. I used Arbonne body wash when she was younger and it was really great, so I continued using it as she has gotten older. It works great. It costs a bit more, but I think it is worth it and you use less. Aveeno and Burts Bee products are great too.
I heartily recommend using herbal treatment like Zenmed Eczema and Dermatitis Solution


http://zenmed.com/eczema-dermatitis/?a=5鈥?/a>





Very effective.



tea tree soap. organic soaps


and read here.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Oatmeal soap products, aveeno...
cetaphil.
cetaphil is very gentle

No comments:

Post a Comment