Monday, December 28, 2009

Doesn't the new Clinique perfume smell exactly like one of the Hollister perfumes?

I am not sure if it is Clinique Happy or something like that, but I am so sure it smells like the Hollister perfume. Did anyone ever notice?Doesn't the new Clinique perfume smell exactly like one of the Hollister perfumes?
Yea they smell very similar.


I have both of them, but the clinique one has a little different scent.Doesn't the new Clinique perfume smell exactly like one of the Hollister perfumes?
I don't think there is a new clinique perfume... Happy has been out for more than 10 years now... So the other brand you mentioned might have some of the same notes as Happy perfume. Alot of citrus and floral based scents can smell the same.
Heh, I'm not sure but to me a lot of perfumes smell the same or very similar.
i agree to the girl above me....lot of cologne/perfumes smell the same to me...lol
  • myspace bulletins
  • 1 comment:

    1. I am glad that I saw this post. It is informative blog for us and we need this type of blog thanks for share this blog, Keep posting such instructional blogs and I am looking forward for your future posts. fm perfume

      ReplyDelete