Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is your opinion on celebrity perfumes?

Are they genuinely interested in making the perfect perfume, or is it just another way of lining their wallets.





Personally i wont buy them, even if they do smell good, just out of principle.What is your opinion on celebrity perfumes?
I think it is just another way for them to make more money. They probably don't even wear it themselves.What is your opinion on celebrity perfumes?
I think they're really cheesy. The commercials always suck, they always smell awful, they're too pricey for what they smell like (or don't smell like), and it's pretty damn obvious that that celebrity did not make that perfume.


I think it's a terrible way of lining their wallets, who would want to buy them?



I respect your opinion. I myself don't know how much effort celebrities put into the merchandise they slap their names on. I give them enough slack to think that maybe some of them do. But you know, so many things is money-driven these days. I recently bought Kylie Minogue's, 'Darling' for a gift. I'm not expert in the field but I do know what smells nice to me. It really does smell good. I bought it, not because I like Kylie (I do happen to, but thats besides the point) but because amongst the others in my price range, it smelt good. That's all from me.
umm... it depends on the perfume ... i will have to smell it in order to decide if i will buy it ... but to be honest i am not that big of a fan ... i normally tend to go towards the designers... =)
It doesnt bother me what the brand is - if they smell nice i buy them!
I do like them if they don't smell like crap.
David Beckham smells SOOO good. :D
most are fowl,they are just selling their names!
I'm with you....I don't buy any even if it smells good.

No comments:

Post a Comment